I Dreamed A Dream - Hayley Westenra, 海莉-天使般的聲音.

2013031809:00



然後牢記 , 一旦說出的真理
愛一個人就是見證上帝 
And remember, the truth that once was spoken:
To love another person is to see the face of God


 
她的歌聲充滿希望 ~嚮往 ~
I Dreamed A Dream
There was a time when men were kind,
And their voices were soft,
And their words inviting.
There was a time when love was blind,
And the world was a song,
And the song was exciting.
There was a time when it all went wrong...


I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
When hope was high and life, worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die,
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
Then I was young and unafraid,
And dreams were made and used and wasted.
There was no ransom to be paid,
No song unsung, no wine, untasted.


But the tigers come at night,
With their voices soft as thunder,
As they tear your hope apart,
And they turn your dream to shame.


He slept a summer by my side,
He filled my days with endless wonder...
He took my childhood in his stride,
But he was gone when autumn came!


And still I dream he'll come to me,
That we will live the years together,
But there are dreams that cannot be,
And there are storms we cannot weather!


I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living,
So different now from what it seemed...
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed..
.
[FANTINE]
There was a time when men were kind

以前有個時代, 人是善良的
When their voices were soft
這時他們的聲音是溫柔的
And their words inviting
說的字都很吸引人
There was a time when love was blind
以前有個時代, 愛是盲的
And the world was a song
然後世界像一首歌
And the song was exciting
這首歌卻很刺激
There was a time
有這段時代
Then it all went wrong
但是這時代卻都走歪..

I dreamed a dream in time gone by

我夢見在夢中時間過了..
When hope was high

這時有很大的希望
And life worth living
..
生命是直得活的
I dreamed that love would never die
我夢到愛永遠不死
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
我夢到神是有慈悲的
Then I was young and unafraid
然後我就很年輕, 什麼都不怕
And dreams were made and used and wasted
夢卻是被打造,用掉,浪費掉的
There was no ransom to be paid
從沒沒有需要背的贖金
No song unsung, no wine untasted
沒有從未被唱過的歌, 未嘗過的酒

But the tigers come at night
可是老虎總是在夜晚中出沒
With their voices soft as thunder
..
他們的聲音柔的像雷聲
As they tear your hope apart
..
他們撕裂你的希望
And they turn your dream to shame
..
把你的夢轉成憾事

He slept a summer by my side
她一整個夏天在我身旁睡覺
He filled my days with endless wonder
他讓我的每天充滿無此盡的奇妙
He took my childhood in his stride
她很關心我我的小孩子
But he was gone when autumn came
可是到了秋天他就消失了

And still I dream he'll come to me
我卻持續作夢他會到我身旁
That we will live the years together
讓我們可以一起度過歲月
But there are dreams that cannot be
可是這些夢是不會實現的
And there are storms we cannot weather
這些暴風雨我們無法避免的

I had a dream my life would be
我有夢到我的生命會是..
So different from this hell I'm living

跟現在活在地獄有很大的差異
So different now from what it seemed
跟我以為的差好多
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.
現在生命卻毀了我所夢到的夢


(本人是悲慘世界迷..可是裡面的歌真的很難翻譯...)
-by 網友
媛瑄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSwx2MdUKzw&t=149s

No commercial value  for reference only