出國旅行英文常用字 - 飛機上篇

2013011619:18

旅遊英語會話 - 飛機上篇

CHARLIE: Excuse me. Is anyone in that seat next to you?
查理:對不起,你旁邊有人嗎?

ANGELA: No, I don't think so.
安琪拉:我想應該沒有吧。

CHARLIE: Do you mind if I put my jacket there?
查理:你介意我把夾克放在那裡嗎?

ANGELA: No. It's no problem.
安琪拉:沒問題。

ANGELA: Are you American?
安琪拉:你是美國人嗎?

CHARLIE: Yes. And you?
查理:是的,你呢?

ANGELA: No. I'm from Taiwan. Can't you see?
安琪拉:我是臺灣人,看不出來嗎?

CHARLIE: Well, there are many Chinese Americans, you know. And your English is very good. You sound like an American.
查理:你知道的,美國有很多華裔。而且你的英文很好,聽起來像是美國人。

ANGELA: I don't think so. You are flattering me.
安琪拉:不會吧,你過獎了。

CHARLIE: No, really. I can only hear a little accent.
查理:是真的,我只聽出有一點點口音。

ANGELA: Are you flying home?
安琪拉:你是要回家嗎?

CHARLIE: Well, yes. Actually, I'm going back to visit.
查理:是的,事實上我是回去探親。

ANGELA: You were visiting Taiwan?
安琪拉:你是來臺灣探親的?

CHARLIE: No, I'm going back to America to visit. I'm from America, but I don't live there now. I live in Taichung.
查理:不是,我要回美國探親。我是美國人,但是我現在不住在那裡,我住在台中。

ANGELA: Really
You live in Taiwan
安琪拉:真的!你住在臺灣啊!

CHARLIE: Yes. Why not?
查理:沒錯。為什麼不呢?

ANGELA: May I ask what your job is in Taiwan?
安琪拉:我能請問你在臺灣的工作嗎?

CHARLIE: Sure. I teach history in a university. Have you heard of Dong-Hai University?
查理:當然可以。我在大學教歷史,你知道東海大學嗎?

ANGELA: Of course. It's a good school. How long have you lived in Taichung?
安琪拉:當然,是個不錯的學校。你住在台中多久了?

CHARLIE: I have lived in Taichung for two years now. So this is the second time I am going back to the States. I go back once a year to visit my family.
查理:我在台中住兩年了。這是我第二次回美國。我每年回去探親一次。

ANGELA: It must be strange for you to live in Taiwan.
安琪拉:你住在臺灣一定很不習慣吧?

CHARLIE: No, it isn't strange at all. Many people from Taiwan move to America too, you know. Do you think it is strange for them?
查理:一點也不會。很多臺灣人也搬去美國住。你認為他們也不習慣嗎?

ANGELA: No. Well, I don't know. But Taiwan is so crowded. Don't you miss life in America?
安琪拉:我不知道。但是臺灣很擁擠,你不懷念美國的生活嗎?

CHARLIE: There are some things I miss. But I love Chinese food. And I think the people in Taiwan are really hospitable. Besides, I grew up in Los Angeles, so I'm used to living in crowded places. Why are you going to America?
查理:有些方面很懷念,但是我很喜歡中國菜。而且我覺得臺灣人真的很好客。此外,我是在加州洛杉磯長大的,早就習慣人口稠密的地方。你去美國做什麼呢?

ANGELA: I'm going to New York to visit my sister. She is in art school. I've never been to New York before. I'm kind of scared.
安琪拉:我要去紐約看我姐姐,她念藝術學院。我從來沒去過紐約,有點害怕。

CHARLIE: Why?
查理:為什麼?

ANGELA: Well, I know a lot of people have guns there. I think maybe it isn't too safe.
安琪拉:那裡很多人都有槍,我覺得可能不太安全。

CHARLIE: Don't worry about it. Your sister lives there. She probably knows the places in town you shouldn't go. It's true there are some dangerous places in big American cities. But if your sister lives there, she must know the city pretty well already. 
查理:別擔心!你姐姐住在那兒,她可能知道哪些地方不能去。美國的大都市確實有些地方很危險。但是你姐姐住那兒,一定很清楚那個城市了。

ANGELA: Yes, I'm not really scared. Maybe only a little.
安琪拉:我不是真的害怕,或許有點吧。

CHARLIE: Don't believe what you see on TV. You will have a good time in New York. What things do you want to see?
查理:別相信你在電視上所看到的,你在紐約會很愉快的。你想去看些什麼?

ANGELA: I want to see the museums, and I want to shop a lot.
安琪拉:我想參觀博物館,還要逛街購物。

CHARLIE: The museums are excellent. And the shopping
Well I'm sure you'll spend a lot of money there.
查理:那裡的博物館很棒,買東西也是。我相信你在那兒一定會花上不少錢。

ANGELA: Hmm. I hope not.
安琪拉:希望不會。

reference from hitutor線上外語