加拿大行前需知 (5)
17. 好用網站
1.外交部領事事務局http://www.boca.gov.tw/
台北:10051台北市中正區濟南路一段2-2號3~5樓
電話:+886 (0)2 2343-2888
2駐溫哥華台北經濟文化辦事處
925 West Georgia St., Suite 2008 Vancouver, B.C.
Canada V6C 3L2
電話:(1-604) 689-4111
急難救助專線:(1-604) 377-8730
18.簡易會話
1. 請問大名? |
May I ask your name? May I have your name? |
2. 很高興認識你。 |
Nice to meet you. I’m glad to meet you. |
3. 你從哪裡來?(國籍) |
Where do you come from? |
4. 你的名字如何拼? |
How do you spell your name? |
5.今天天氣真好。 |
It’s a nice day. |
現在溫度幾度? |
What’s the temperature? How’s the weather? |
7. 我需要戴外套嗎? |
Should I bring my coat? |
8. 很感謝你的好意。 |
I appreciate your kindness. |
9. 我是來遊學的。 |
I am here for studying. |
10. 我將在這裡待一個月。 |
I’ll be staying here for one month. |
11. 晚上可以沐浴嗎? |
May I take a shower in the evening? |
12. 你們幾點吃晚飯? |
What time do you have supper? |
13. 如果晚回來,我會打電話。 |
If I’m late, I’ll call. |
14. 有何需要注意? |
Do you have any advice for me? |
15. 我應該將洗的衣服該放哪裡? |
Where should I put my laundry? |
16. 我出去一下。 |
I’m going out for a while. |
17. 請把麵包遞給我。 |
Pass me the bread, please. |
18. 我可以再多吃一點嗎? |
Can I have some more? |
19. 謝謝!我飽了。 |
Thank you, I have had enough. |
20. 我交了很多朋友。 |
I’ve made lots of friends. |
21. 圖書館在哪裡? |
Excuse me, where is the library? |
22. 我要外帶。 |
I want to take them out. |
23. 請給我一杯中杯的果汁。 |
Regular juice, please. |
24. 請給我看一下電視節目表。 |
Please show me the TV guide. |
25. 這節目也在台灣播出。 |
This program is also shown on Taiwanese TV. |
26. 你們這裡可以使用VISA卡嗎? |
Do you accept VISA card? |
27. 我想打國際電話到台灣。電話號碼是台北2531-2000。 |
I’d like to make an overseas call to Taiwan . The number is Taipei 2531-2000. |
28. 請先說國際冠碼和國碼。 |
Please give me the international code and the country code first. |
29. 我要和李小姐講話。 |
I want to speak to Miss Lee. |
30. 對不起,我迷路了。 |
Excuse me, I’m lost. |
31. 請給我一張公車路線圖和時刻表。 |
Can I have a bus route map and timetable, please? |
32. 我是學生,有優惠嗎? |
I am a student, can I have a discount? |
33. 請問哪個月臺是往南的? |
Where is the platform for trains going south? |
34. 你知道警察局在哪裡嗎? |
Do you know where the police station is? |
35. 請問你可以幫我在地圖上圈出餐廳的位置嗎? |
Would you mind marking the restaurant on this map for me? |
36. 我想看病。 |
I’d like to see a doctor. |
37. 我覺得冷,並且頭會痛。 |
I have chills and a headache. |
38. 我得了什麼病? |
What’s wrong with me? |
39. 附近有很多中國人住嗎? |
Do many Chinese from Taiwan live nearby? |
40. 我沒有胃口吃東西。 |
I don’t have any appetite, and feel nauseous. |
41. 我有點咳嗽。 |
I have a little cough. |
42. 我的胃有點痛。 |
I have a pain in my stomach. |
43. 你主修什麼? |
What are your majors? |
44. 可以告訴我如何用浴室的東西嗎? |
Could you show me how to use the bathroom facilities? |
45. 我想把100元換成四張20元及二張10元。 |
I’d like to break this one hundred-dollar bill into four 20 dollars bills and two 10 dollars bills. |
46. 請問這個可以退稅嗎? |
Can I get a tax refund for this? |
47. 請問怎麼樣可以聯絡到臺北駐外代表處? |
How can I get in touch with the Taipei Representative Office here? |
48. 我要把這些旅行支票換成現金。 |
I would like to cash some traveler’s checks. |
49. 我要寄這個包裏去臺灣。 |
I would like to send this parcel to Taiwan . |
50. 我想要開戶頭。(一般活儲帳戶) |
I would like to open a saving account. |
取自東南best教育中心, 僅供參考.
你可能有興趣:
要去加拿大, 行前需知 (1)
要去加拿大, 行前需知 (2)
要去加拿大, 行前需知(3)
要去加拿大, 行前需知 (4)
要去加拿大, 行前需知 (5)
加拿大留學遊學打工渡假探親
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45861
美國觀光短期免簽証
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45856
「美國留學遊學打工旅遊探親」
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45858
「國內外旅遊情報」
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45866
「國外留學打工渡假」
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45863