要去澳洲, 行前說明 (4)

2013090208:25
澳洲行前說明 (4)
 

各航空公司電話地址

中華航空公司

http://www.china-airlines.com/

 

10410台北市中山區南京東路三段131

Tel: +886-2-2715-1212

80145 高雄市前金區中華三路81

Tel: +886-7-282-6141

長榮航空

http://www.evaair.com/html/

 

10455台北市中山區長安東路2117

Tel: +886-2-2501-1999

81275 高雄市小港區中山四路2-6

Tel: +886-7-795-9301

國泰航空

http://www.cathaypacific.com/

 

10596 台北市松山區民生東路12912

環球商業大樓

Tel: +886-2-2715-2333

80145 高雄市前金區中華三路216

Tel: +886-7-282-7538

新加坡航空公司

http://www.singaporeair.com

10458 台北市中山區松江路148

Tel: +886-2-2551-6655

立榮航空公司

http://www.uniair.com.tw

 

10548 台北市松山區敦化北路340

Tel: +886-2-2715-6969

81252 高雄市小港區中山四路2

Tel: +886-7-801-0189

20.簡易會話

1.請問大名?

May I ask your name?   May I have your name?

2.很高興認識你

Nice to meet you.    I’m glad to meet you.

3.你從哪裡來?(國籍)

Where do you come from?

4.你的名字如何拼?

How do you spell your name?

5.今天天氣真好

It’s a nice day.

6.現在溫度幾度?  

What’s the temperature? How’s the weather?

7.我需要戴外套嗎?

Should I bring my coat?

8.很感謝你的好意

I appreciate your kindness.

9.是來遊學的

I am here for studying.

10.將在這裡待一個月

I’ll be staying here for one month.

11.晚上可以沐浴嗎?

May I take a shower in the evening?

12.你們幾點吃晚飯?

What time do you have supper?

13.如果晚回來, 我 會打電話

If I’m late, I’ll call.

14.有何需要注意?

Do you have any advice for me?

15.我應該將洗的衣服該放哪裡?

Where should I put my laundry?

16.出去一下

I’m going out for a while.

17.請把麵包遞給 我

Pass me the bread, please.

18.我可以再多吃一點嗎?

Can I have some more?

19.謝謝! 我 飽了

Thank you, I have had enough.

20.交了很多朋友

I’ve made lots of friends.

21.圖書館在哪裡?

Excuse me, where is the library?

22.要外帶

I want to take them out.

23.請給 我 一杯中杯的果汁

Regular juice, please.

24.請給 我 看一下電視節目表

Please show me the TV guide.

25.這節目也在台灣播出

This program is also shown on Taiwanese TV.

26.你們這裡可以使用VISA卡嗎?

Do you accept VISA card?

27.想打國際電話到台灣,電話號碼是台北2531-2000

I’d like to make an overseas call to Taiwan . The number is Taipei 2531-2000.

28.請先說國際冠碼和國碼

Please give me the international code and the country code first.

29.要和李小姐講話

I want to speak to Miss Lee.

30.對不起, 我 迷路了

Excuse me, I’m lost.

31.麻煩給 我 一張公車路線圖和時刻表

Can I have a bus route map and timetable, please?

32.我是學生,有優惠嗎?

I am a student, can I have a discount?

33.請問哪個月臺是往南的?

Where is the platform for trains going south?

34.你知道警察局在哪裡嗎?

Do you know where the police station is?

35.請問你可以幫我在地圖上圈出餐廳的位置嗎?

Would you mind marking the restaurant on this map for me?

36.想看病

I’d like to see a doctor.

37.覺得冷,並且頭會痛

I have chills and a headache.

38.我得了什麼病?

What’s wrong with me?

39.附近有很多中國人住嗎?

Do many Chinese from Taiwan live nearby?

40.沒有胃口吃東西

I don’t have any appetite, and feel nauseous.

41.有點咳嗽

I have a little cough.

42.的胃有點痛

I have a pain in my stomach.

43.你主修什麼?

What are your majors?

44.可以告訴我如何用浴室的東西嗎?

Could you show me how to use the bathroom facilities?

45.想把100元換成四張20元及二張10

I’d like to break this one hundred-dollar bill into four 20 dollars bills and two 10 dollars bills.

46.請問這個可以退稅嗎?

Can I get a tax refund for this?

47.請問怎麼樣可以聯絡到臺北駐外代表處?

How can I get in touch with the Taipei Representative Office here?

48.要把這些旅行支票換成現金

I would like to cash some traveler’s checks.

49.要寄這個包裏去臺灣

I would like to send this parcel to Taiwan .

50.想要開戶頭(一般活儲帳戶)

 



你可能有興趣:


澳洲/紐西籣留遊學打工渡假
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45862


美國觀光短期免簽証
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45856


美國留學遊學打工旅遊探親
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45858

國內外旅遊情報
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45866

國外留學打工渡假
https://usalottery888.nidbox.com/diary/category/45863