Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You 韓劇"Reply 1988"選播曲

2016092023:06

Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You
George Benson 

 photo mfoxx5aq.gif


上邪!
 我欲與君相知,長命無絕衰。
 山無陵,江水為竭, 
冬雷震震,夏雨雪,
 天地合,乃敢與君絕。

 

Time will always flow.
Everything will pass by.
Everything will age.

That might be why youth is beautiful.
It shines, blindingly bright,
for just an instant.

But to it, you can never go back.
A time when many tears were shed.
The time of my youth was like that as well.

— Sung Deok Sun - Reply 1988


If I had to live my life without you near me
如果我必須沒有你而活下去
The days would all be empty
日子將會是一片空白
The nights would seem so long
夜晚將顯得漫長

With you I see forever oh so clearly
有了你,我清楚的看見永恆
I might have been in love before
從前我也曾談戀愛
But it never felt this strong
但不曾感覺這麼強烈

Our dreams are young And we both know
我倆的夢未央,且我們都明白
they'll take us Where we want to go
它們將帶我倆到心嚮往的地方

Hold me now
擁抱我
Touch me now
觸摸我
I don't want to live without you
我不想沒有你而活下去

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
對你的愛永遠不變
You ought know by now how much I love you
現在,你應該明白我有多麼愛你

One thing you can be sure of
有一件事你可以確定
I'll never ask for more than your love
我絕不要求你更多的愛
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
對你的愛永遠不變

You ought know by now how much I love you
如今,你應該明白我有多麼愛你
The world may change my whole life through
你改變了我的一生
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
對你的愛永不渝

If the road ahead is not so easy,
如果前方的路不好走
Our love will lead the way for us
愛將為我們指引一條出路
Like a guiding star
像一顆導航的星

I'll be there for you if you should need me
若你需要我,我就在你身旁
You don't have to change a thing
你不必改變什麼
I love you just the way you are
我就是愛你現在的樣子

So come with me and share the view
跟我來,分享這個景致
I'll help you see forever too
我將幫你也看見永恆

Hold me now
擁抱我
Touch me now
觸摸我
I don't want to live without you
我不想沒有你而活下去